Saturday, August 16, 2014

Journey w Mei: 2 Truths 1 Lie


Went to dad's boss' restaurant for food testing. Oh and btw the receipt below is nothing about the restaurant I just wanna show you guys that MacDonalds have self service counter like omg hahahahahaha ok maybe I'm like the last one to know about this but it's damn cool??????? AND BTW THE REASON WHY WE ATE MAC IS BECAUSE I actually fucking fell down in the middle of the foyer and my knee was bleeding like mad and of course I didn't care about the pain at that point  but just how many people were actually looking at me but I couldn't get up because it was really pain and that was when the pain started to really kick in and I felt so angry w myself for falling down AGAIN AND AGAIN. So when my parents were concerning me and stuff I was like "Nothing! NOT PAIN LA!" (but knn it was so FUCKING PAIN because I actually kinda stretched the wrong muscle and my knee was bleeding) and I admit I was really rude to them because I couldn't keep my cool well enough. Ok back to why I was in MacDonald, so Daddy was like "You got see mac self checkout counter before anot?" and I gave a really-feel-like-seeing-it-but-dont-dare-to-show-my-excitement kinda nod (死要面子 really cannot tahan myself sometimes hahaha) thn when I reached I was OMG????? So all my trying-to-hide-my-excitement mood failed and after buying I became happy again HAHAHAHAHAHA 



HAHAHA okay back to the food tasting again here goes the food that we've ordered!! The chef is my dad's good friend and his cooking is really damn nice kind he even got appointed by some really 有头有脸 kinda people to cook for them in the airplane or smth ok now I come to think of it airplane can cook one meh?????????? Hahahaha but long story short he is an amazing cook! Anyway the restaurant is mainly for drinking like those somerset 313 kind so the variety of food wasn't that big of a range. Ok you get my point I should stop blabbering and get to the food. 

Crispy Pork Belly
served with tropical salsa and honey mustard


Duck Confit
with mash and balsamic glaze

Spicy Pasta (aka Prawn Aglio Olio)
spaghetti sautéed with anchovy, chilli, garlic, prawns in olive oil, tossed with chopped parsley, broccoli and cherry tomato

Grilled Chicken Breast
skinless chicken breast with our signature garlic-soy glaze


Indeed they tasted as nice as they looked but if we actually did order a bottle of wine thn that would be PERFECT kekekeke hahahaha

ANYWAYSSSSSSS My sis and I did another video (again hahahaha) I think we abit too free alr that's why keep making videos hahahaha but if you would like to watch just go ahead and click the link below. 


2 Truths 1 Lie

YEAP that's about it see you when I see you! BYEEEEE NIGHT NIGHT TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW. SWEET DREAMS.

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: