Thursday, August 14, 2014

Journey w Bao: Back to School w Coco | Collabs


So its been forever since Cynthia and I are back in school FOR FOOD (duh! ain't going back other thn food LOL) and decided to look for Coco as well since she is in school!!! SOOOOOOO of course we did what we do best, SPAMMING PHOTOS HEHEHEHE


ERMAHGAWD As I am blogging this I'm alr getting hungry and craving for them all over again oh god. Just look at the both of them, it looks sooooooooooo darn good!!!!!!!!



Cynthia came to my house afterwards to do up some videos and here they are! We filmed the 'Mirrorless Makeup Challenge' as well as the 'Impersonation Challenge'. I will leave all the links down below so do enjoy (i hope hahaha)


'Mirrorless Makeup Challenge'
See how we do our makeup without seeing our own reflection and omg it was disastrous (well at least for me hahaha)


'Impersonation Challenge'
NO OFFENSE to anyone impersonated! It was purely just based on how we know the other person ourselves. Had fun filming this though hahahaha

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/desireedayna

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: