Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Journey w Darlings: Sending Jieni Off

Then VS Now
Sooooooo it's been a long time since I last met Jieni cause she is currently staying in Australia right now and it's really difficult to meet up. HOWEVER, she arrived back in Singapore after her HK trip together w Yan, Ju and Huihui!!!!! We definitely met up before sending her off and had dinner over at PizzaHut. 



We had a really nice catching up session and there's this feeling, like it's been so long since we last met but when the time we meet, the old feelings just came back. Ok, I gotta admit that I was acting or afraid that the atmosphere will be rather awkward because it's been a long time (LIKE REALLY LONG) and I'm just kinda afraid that we have nothing much to talk about but thank God that didn't happen. (or maybe I always overthink about everything urgh idk) As we talked on and on the old feelings and memories began flowing back and as the time I feel really comfortable w everyone around chit chatting, it was about time for her to depart :( but it's okay, we'll meet up very soon adn I can't wait for our overseas trip!!!!! 



Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: