Saturday, July 19, 2014

Journey w Bao: Simple Saturday


Instead of having our usual shopping date, we decided to make a video and cook dinner together to pass our lovely Saturday. We couldn't thought of any tag or challenge that suits us so we went for the 'Best Friend Tag'. Other than Yan, she is one of my better friends as well so we went ahead in doing the video. Hehe




Although we know each other for only a year plus but it's amazing to see how close we could get together. After doing this video I get to know bao more (becos I'm such a bad friend :( and got most of the questions wrong lol) and I glad I did. 

Our Video: Best Friend Tag


Our Vlog: Shopping for groceries, Cooking, Eating



Really loving stay-home-simple-saturday kinda thing. Ohoh and the part when we have h2h which brought us even closer.

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: