Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Journey w Y2S2: Baobei's 19th Birthday

8th May 2014; Thursday

Doing up baobei's birthday video and I hope she likes it. :) and yes I put on make up like 10 in the night just to look good on camera hahaha I was like video-ing the first draft without makeup and when I playback walao 吓死人 hahahaha plus my LUMIX HD Camera screen could not flip up and I was just doing the video out of my gut feeling LOL I still mark my spots on the bed making sure that my whole face was in the camera cause previously I was happily videoing and realised that I was only videoing my mouth the WHOLE TIME -.- lol so yeap (maybe I should go get one new camera hor kekeke) 



9th May 2014; Friday

Went to get baobei's cake after work and went home. Headed out again and thank God I manage to find her block, and the block I remembered was hers and she was at home and everything just manage to go its right way so yeap THANK GOD :') 



13th May 2014; Tuesday


Thank God everyone came that day. Thank you all for coming :) 
















this is officially baobei's fav photo of us so here you go hehe

LOVE YOU TILL THE VERY END EVEN IF WE DIE WE ALSO MUST BE BFF ANGELS AFTER THAT HAHAHAHA woaini ♥ forever bao 

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: