Monday, March 10, 2014

Journey w Yan: Cutie Penguins

10th March 2014; Monday


This was a rather impromptu trip suggested by bbg, so yeap, to the Zoo we go. 

cwp > amk > lunch over at some thai restaurant > took the bus to the Zoo > Zoo > amk > bishan > caught "Make Me Shudder" > dinner > homed

Okay honestly I feel that the bus from woodlands to the Zoo should really operates on weekdays as well rather than just on the Fridays and weekends!!!!!!!!! The route from woodlands to the Zoo takes only like 10 mins but instead we have to make our way down to amk (20mins) and take another bus down (another 25 mins or so) to the Zoo. IT'S LIKE SO STUPID -.- but it's ok, we have plenty of time to spend anyways :x hahaha 


However on the happier note, the weather on that day was pretty good hehe plus the crowd wasn't that bad! Visited all the animals omnomnomnom hahaha and the only animal that both of us love was obviously the penguins hehehe THEY. WERE. SO. CUTE. 


AND THE ONE THAT I DISLIKED THE MOST, YES YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT, IT'S THE SNAKE. So when we reached, bbg insisted and pulled me into their area, but I was too scared and she didn't care, continued dragging me in until I begged her with tears in my eyes HAHAHAHA (IT'S JUST TOO SCARY FOR ME REALLY) As I thought my nightmare was over, NO IT DID NOT. After like 1/2 hr of walking, we were too tired and decided to sit at some outdoor cafe and bbg,

Bbg: OMG Faster see this!!!!
Me: HUH what thing?! What happen?!
Bbg: -flashed her phone with a fucking huge green snake in front of me that she took just now- 
Me: -SCREAMED MY LUNGS OUT AND ALMOST FELL FROM THE CHAIR- -.- 
Bbg: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: So mean ehhhhhhhhhh! -wiping away my pathetic tears- some more is green one omg I hate green
Bbg: hahahaha I know that's why I purposely take green one for you hahahaha who ask you don't wanna go in HAHAHAHAHA -continued laughing away like crazy- 

OHOHOH and I have no idea why there were so many people wearing animal prints on that day. When we both saw the first person who wore it, we were laughing away like mad saying things:

Bbg: Eh you see, got close up animal for us to see
Me: Huh where?
Bbg: Dooooooooo! Infront of you only
Me: -saw this person wearing zebra prints from head to toe- HAHAHA
Bbg: WAH she fit the Zoo theme so well uh
-after 30 secs-
Bbg and I: -literally saw a whole family wearing leopard prints- 
Bbg and I: WAH THIS ONE LAGI BEST HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

trust me I almost died from laughing at that point of time hahahahaha














not forgetting to mention that my knees were hurting so bad after the trip?!?!?!?!?!!? I climbed, crawled, kneeled at almost everywhere LOL this turtle was one difficult statue LOL don't ever underestimate these statue, both bbg and I were risking our lives to climb up there hahaha (don't see like its short short all, its actually quite high ok haha) or is it just us.. :/  


and so we headed for our movie over at Bishan. Bbg dragged me to watch some thailand horror movie with her but luckily the movie was kinda funny hahahahahahaha but still I shouted and what's even funnier is that bbg got a shock of a life when I shouted and she shouted even louder HAHAHAHAHA 

headed home after our dinner and this is a video of our trip to the Zoo, enjoy ^^ 


Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: