Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Journey w Bao: Job Hunting

12th March 2014; Wednesday

GUESS WHAT I shouldn't complain about waking up early for the 11:30am itv cause this time round the itv was at fucking 9AM, AT RAFFLES OH GOD > same thing I didn't even bother to dress up and everything but cause I was looking so so pale, so I just put my lipstick on and wow makeup do works its magic hahahaha > AND YAY I get to see baobei with her short hair hehehehe > went over to some building for itv > too early for lunch so we decided to just sit around chatting and everything but instead we begin to search for jobs online messaging the people and all hahaha > and yes "our" Terry (inside joke heh) decided to reply us regarding the banquet job and we were there judging his whatsapp profile pic HAHAHAHAHAHAHA but cause I insisted on not removing my nail polish so i gave up on that job but both Cyn and Coco (so funny when she said lucky my nails is sticker one can tear off hahahaha) went for it > Cyn brought me to Saizeriya Ristorance E Caffe for lunch and it was so nice hehe > went over to Sephora and it was pure madness, we spent a good 45mins or so in there?!?!?! Cyn was contemplating over her NYX's and Stila's eyeliner and I was busying trying the lipstick at the makeup counter hahahaha > finally decided on the lipstick I want and guess what it was out of stock -.- but I still went for my second choice cause tbh I took up 30 mins of the salesgirl's time and I really tried a whole lot of lipsticks :/ HAHAHA so it will be kinda mean to not get one right? so yea I bought the makeup forever lipstick at the shade, Rouge Artist Natural N31 > headed home to crash after that cause my eyes could barely even open 






ok la tbh I was kinda awake after shopping over at Sephora hahahahaha

Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: