Saturday, January 25, 2014

Journey w Y2S2: 3 more weeks

20th January 2014
DESMOND'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WHEEEEEEE HEHE


always like to take unglam photos with Des hahahaha

Went to school LATE AGAIN OMG I think my late issues are coming back again urgh. Started on hands-on, and failed for like 4 times just for the downloading of the software and stuff. Vernon and I were kinda going crazy hahahaha but thanks to Samantha, I did on her laptop instead and completed it WHOOP WHOOP. Went down during second break to help out with the decoration of Des' lorry. Blew a couple of balloons and wrote our wishes down. BUT THE BALLOON NEVER FAILS TO BURST WHENEVER I'M SO CLOSE IN FINISHING WRITING THEM :( so after for like 3 tries, it still burst and I gave up LOL (but I still manage to get a picture of it before it burst but it was like damn ugly :( ) Continued with the class and was so excited to see Des' reaction when he see his BEAUTIFUL LORRY HAHAHA


Us presenting our final work hahahahahahahha

Same thing, baobei and I started taking pictures again :/ 

Edmund passed me his phone to record his reaction down but ummmm I think I got most of his back view rather than how face SUPER FAIL I KNOW lol ok so when Des' saw his lorry he was like wah here and there luh and I don't know why the whole scene just looks so sad and funny with him cutting and removing all the mess that we've done LOL Headed down to cwp in Des' lorry for our dinner and movie ^^ (thank you Kevin for offering your hands to help me up and down the lorry ^^ )



Decided to catch Devil Dues (which kinda sucked) and settled down at Fish Manhattan for dinner. Secretly ordered a mudpie for Des' in replacement for his cake. (AND IT TASTED SO GOOD HAHAHAHHAHAHHA) So we sang a birthday song for him and he fed everyone his cake. And not forgetting Edmund saying, "WAH CY good leh you can taste Cynthia's saliva" (or smth along this line hahahaha) and of course he said very suay to taste till mine or smth :( and I replied SIAO SIAO YOU MUST BE VERY HONOURED TO TASTE MY SALIVA OK HAHAHA and everyone laughed at me lol but still thank you Edmund for feeding me the cake as well.




Roamed around the mall since we still have about a hour plus to our movie. Had some really funny convo outside the cinema with Edmund and guys. Talking about tibasoh, tibazek, tibakia, CY selling bra, Cynthia being so skinny and all LOL not gonna write it down cause its all in freaking hokkien LOL Ok so in we go into the theatre and IT WAS SO GOD DAMN COLD. Come to realize who is the real man/guys when it comes to a scary movie. Which apparently Edmund and CY are not HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA ok la jkjkjkjkjkjk hahahahha Headed home afterwards (never had the kind of hughug and bye-bye I planned again WHAT'S NEW HAHAHAHA)

Once again, HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY YOU KNOW WE ALL LOVE YOU MUAH MUAH




23rd January 2014
Skipped BI lesson once again. Went to meet CY at woodlands inter. CY telling me that I snored the day before when we guys skyped and Edmund, Vernon and him were laughing so crazily at me. :( My reputation is officially destroyed (ok la I have no reputation but whatever hahahah) Made our way to his house and to the clinic to find Edmund and Vernon. Ate wanton mee (which is super nice can hahaha) cause it was HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY VERNON HAHAHAHA


Headed down to Vernon's and waited for him to change and all and thn down to Edmund's. Made our way to Town in a bit and had many fruitful conversations in the train. (I feel) Not to forget the guys have been talking about you most of the time lol.. (which makes me thinks even more omg hahahaha) ohoh and we did like a make-over for CY asking him to change his style of clothing and asking him to try the clothes we think might suits him hahahahhhahahah so we were like asking him to try this and that making him feel so awkward hahahhahah we went to pick out clothes for Vernon as well (WHICH I REALLY LOVE DOING IT HAHAHA) after the guys got what they wanted we went for our dinner (THANK GOD FOR VERNON TO HOLD ME BACK IN TIME AS WE CROSSED THE ROAD OR I MIGHT ACTUALLY GOT HIT AND DIE) and headed home after that. Skyped with the guys till I sleep again.




24th January 2014
A DATE WITH BAOBEI HEHEHEHEHE 

I could probably say that this day actually brought us girls even closer after the things we shared and all. I really am glad that happened hehe at least we know a lil' bit of our past and… HAHAHAHAHA

Went over to far east to collect baobei's parcel > got ourselves ding cha cause we both were dying of thirst > finished shopping at far east > Astons for dinner HEHEHEHE > saw the neoprints machines and decided to get ourselves one for memories > LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN WE WERE EDITING THE PICTURES CAUSE OF the "effects" HAHAHAHAHA > didn't really leave after getting our pictures done but still we treated the machine like our personal studio LOL spamming photos non-stop in there > h&m > trying out sunglasses and taking pics like nobody business hahahhahha > headed home afterwards






had like the typical ootd shots hahahaha








25th January 2014
Sister's Date. 

Decided to bring meimei out to Nex. Had lunch over at 店小二 > Caught Frankenstein in 3D and the glasses are not free anymore :( > playing popcorn in the middle of the movie lol (super childish hahahahha) > theatre being so cold and we hugged each other like koala bears HAHAHAHA > got a blue formal shirt YAY > got meimei her favorite pony > got myself a new pair of heels hehehe > headed back home > marketing project > orr orr




Loved Desiree, xoxo 

No comments: