Friday, February 8, 2013

A Day w Me: Bad Day


07.02.2013

TODAY IS A BAD BAD DAY. My laptop stopped functioning and I have no idea why. Was really freaked out and thank god Florence went down to the IT help desk with me. Later they found out that my hard disk was spoilt. They went to fixed it and said that it would be done in 3 hours, and time check, it was around 11+ Later I partial-ed and went back home. Stayed home thn less than 10mins, they called asking me to make my way down. DISASTROUS. But still fine, I said okay and asked them is the problem fixed, they said no. WHAT THE HELL? NOT FIXED AND ASK ME TO COME DOWN FOR FUCK? They said that they want to tell me where are the problems. FOR WHAT? Like I know how to fix it? Anyways, I still made my way down. OVERALL IT WAS DAMN FUCKED UP LUH MY LAPTOP WASN'T FIXED AND HAVE TO DELETE EVERYTHING. NEED TO SEND IT DOEN TO SERVICE CENTRE FOR A BRE HARD-DISK. I REALLY HOPED IT COULD LAST TILL MY UT ENDS. PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE. PRETTY PLEASE I BEG YOU.

Loved, Desiree. 

No comments: