Friday, January 25, 2013

Journey w JED: Java and more Java



Was too busy to blog yesterday cause of the stupid Javaaaaaaaaa WHAT A GREAT TGIF TO SPENT THROUGH :( 




WeiLi - My scramble partner HAHA




















So basically, yesterday I was glad to be back to normal again. YAY YAY YAY! After school, went home and head down to ChunHui's house but not for swimming this time round cause ya'know ~ she got her... so yeap! HAHA Instead I went to her house at around 7pm till 4am.  I was lucky that when I was about to walk a big round to board 169, there I saw a familiar car...... 5667...... YES IT'S DADDY MUHAHAHA AND HE SENT ME TO HER HOUSE. BLESSED BLESSED BLESSED. ♥ Crazy right? That we actually stay up the whole night to do our codes. It's really mindblowing that I actually did not spend my time fooling around HAHAHAHA Trust me ok I did really do hahahaha As for me, I was damn hungry and so.... MAC DELIVERY KEKE Ate and soon, I saw ChunHui lying on the floor and sleep alr. See her like so kelian, so I just went back home that night. But what's worse was that my heels came off when I was hailing the cab, Chunhui was like laughing over there LOL Bobian, just tiptoed and pathetically cross the road with my broken sole and hail the cab with it. Went home, dead beat, bathed, and BOM, SLEPT.

Loved, Desiree. 

No comments: