Monday, August 16, 2010

Journey w Darlings: Tommy's 15th


Happy Birthday to TOMMY LIM JING EN! Woah, I know him for like 364 days man! Cool ~ ! Many people seems to forget his birthday ~ We didn't even get him something today. I feel so bad ~~ But its ok! We are the clever people! Get to know what to get for him last minute! Wahahahhahahah ~ ! Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D



Stayed back in school until to wait for Mr Choh for his meeting to end to finish up our circuits. ( Water & Buzzer ) We waited for like 2 ++ hours. ( Seriously, it is a wasteof time. ) Around 3pm, we went to continue oour circuits. It was damn hectic! After much edits, Joey's and mine still can't work! We are like crazy women figuring out how to fix. Rather wasting time on editing, we decided to redo the whole thing. Slow and steady, we've completed! ^^ We were like damn happy! Next, we proceed to the buzzer circuit and it works too! That like the first time I was happy and interested in electronics. Haha!

Bused home and saw Mr Q on the bus. Chatted with him about A Math stuffs ~

Ok, start my engines ~ I'm going to rush my chemistry theory book and learn for my goegraohy test tmr! Wish me luck! :D

Bye bye!

Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: