Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Day w Me: No Holiday For Me


2 days holiday. Hmm.. just because it is a holiday and teachers just simply give us chunks and chunks of hmk? The "great" thing is that I've owe -d lots of Social Studies sunmmary notes and hmk. =.= Don't understand why she must she ask us to do all these notes. Afterall we still get the notes from her and then just leave ours aside. Funny eh. Nvm, maybe she has her own reasons. "You all have to believe me, I will know where is your extent. Don't negotiate when I'm giving hmk, I have my own reasons, it is for your own good, not mine." Quote from MR Q.

Okay, hmk for the holiday.

Social Studies
-- Paragraphing notes.

1. Cause of conflict in Sri Lanka
2. Consequences of Sri Lanka.
3. Consequences of Northern Ireland

-- SEQ.
In providing welfare in healthcare, increasing efficiency in the hospital, is better than providing quality service in Britain. Explain your answer. [12 marks]

Chemistry-- Chapter 16
-- Chapter 17

Geography
-- Core - Pheriphery ws ( overdued for like 2 weeks.. )
-- Development ws

Chinese
-- Journal
-- Chinese Newspaper Article.

A Math
-- Ex. 12.1 Q8(g), (h), Q9, Q10, Q12.

E Math
-- Ex. 11d Q11, Q12, Q15, Q16, Q17, Q18.

Alot right?! I think I will be dead after doing all this =.=

I've completed my D&T! It's like, at last! Don't really feel like doing, but still did it at last. Phew, I feel so relaxed whenever I've finished my assignments :D

Results are back for Physics. Ok, scored badly.. 23/40. :( Careless mistakes everywhere. Haii. Shall jiayou! Ok, shall turn in now! Good Night and Sweet Dreams peeps! ^^

Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: