Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Journey w Darlings: East Coast Park













































































Had super great fun with Theresa, Juliette, Tommy, ZongLin. ZhenGuang, SianKeng, Clarissa, Dominic, Yanni and Aiysha!! ^^

First, I almost had a heart attack because of the PRANK set by TOMMY LIM and OZG! We supposed to me at 11am but a phone call came at me around 10.40am saying that I'm late and everyone have reached except me. I was like totally freaked out and supposingly thinking of taking cab there. Lucky my dad was at home and told him to gave me a ride. Rushing and bumping, finally I've reached boots & shoes. And guess what? I saw only Clarissa -.- Ju then tell me that it was fake after she had taken cab. ( so suay, lol. ) Ok, so, we both waited for the others to come. While waiting, there is this guy coming forward to us.

He said: We are playing a game now, and the game is to open the mentoes wrapper and eat the mentoes. Clarissa and me was like, hah?! But we still eat it. Hahas. We wondered if it has been dosed. Haha! But iut seems quite ok as I'm still fine now.

When Tommy and friends came, they were like, wahh, very early hor.. So what lor! Haha. Everyone arrived, and off we go to ECP.

Theresa, Juliette, Tommy, ZongLin, ZhenGuang and me rode bicycles while Clarissa, Yanni, SianKeng and Dominic went for rollerblading. Ride, ride, ride ~ and that ZongLin tell me to lead the way when he told me the wrong direction and everyone was like: Oii! Where you going? So Paiseh lor.. Lol. I just can't stop my zig-zagging and dog pee -ing on my bicycle. Haha.

Went for Mac during lunch and met EnTing, Xiaoyan and gang. Waited for Aiysha and off we go to the Arcade and the beach. Saw this man with a newspaper chef hat on his head while finishing. Saw bungglars holding hands strolling romantically on the side of the beach with more and more bungglars coming together. Haha xD Played animal game, Rooster catch chicks, etc. Tommy and ZongLin is very BOLIAO. Went to bury my shoes in the sand and use it to play frisbee -.- They all hor.. Hahah. GZL and his towel made a MV! Hahas! We then saw this cute little boys playing sand and we played with them. I just feel that they are so chubbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Haha.

Bus -ed to Causeway ( slept, and kena taken photos. Gosh, it is so ~~ ) and walked to Civic to see the fireworks! :D Ate dinner at hawker centre as GZL is going to faint if he is not going to eat. Hahas. I kena sun-tanked! Sharks ~

Yeap, that's all for today! Had great fun! Wrap it up by saying good night! Going to rush hmk tmr! Jiayou to everyone who is going to rush the hmks! Bye Bye! :D


Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: