Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Journey w Darlings: Ting's 15th



































HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHONG ENTING! LOVE YA! ♥

Right, today is the day for EnTing ( Knew her since Pri 1, officially knew her at Pri 6 ) and also the celebration of Teacher's day. Haha. Had interclass captains ball game. Hmm, I would say it is a great job done for our guys giving all their best and sweat for the game. Well done guys! :D

Many super suay things happen to me today.

-- So goonn doo.. wore uniform to school -.- Really thankful for EnTing's P.E and shorts :D

-- Phone fly. As what Tommy has said, I've dropped my phone for like the nth time?

-- One of the earring is lost.

-- There is this annoying Chemistry Test.

-- Homework not done!

Ok.. its like very suay. Hope more better thing comes in my way. ^^

Should end it here, but once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHONG ENTING!


Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: