Friday, July 30, 2010

A Day w Me: 国王的生日




















Happy Birthday 羅志祥!! Although I still have another A Maths paper to go ( 3 August, irritating date. Hahas. :P ), but, I MUST defintely post this. Cause, today is 羅志祥's birthday! Hehe.

Haii, hope I can get better marks for this common test. ESPECIALLY GEOGRAPHY! This is actually the first time I'm so interested in this subject and to memorise everything. Cannot be looked down my Mrs Tan! AND AND, I'VE SERIOULSY GIVEN UP ON CHEMISTRY! It is like so difficult to memorise everything -.- But the common test for today turns out to be quite easy. ( as long as you memorise the tables and everything. )
I will be continuously squeezed dry by the amount of dance practice I have for the following days!
-- 31st July, Saturday. 8am - 12pm. ( Sat leh! There goes my sleeping time AGAIN! )
-- 2 August, Monday. 3.30pm - 6pm ( I have no time to revise for my A Maths liao lor.. )
-- 3 August, Tuesday. 3.00pm - 6pm ( DEAD. )
Ok, just hope that there is some luck given to me by the GOD. God bless me.

Loved, Desiree ♥

No comments: